Get A Fresh Start Through Chapter 7
Chapter 7 bankruptcy is known as “fresh start” bankruptcy, as most debt will be eliminated or discharged. Without the burden of heavy credit card debt, medical bills or other loans, you can start over again and rebuild your finances.
The key to Chapter 7 bankruptcy is getting rid of your debt while keeping your property at the same time. Your best bet is to work with an experienced Salt Lake City Chapter 7 bankruptcy attorney. I am attorney Roger Kraft, and I represent people throughout the area, finding creative solutions to their debt relief needs.
It’s Time For A Fresh Start
I have practiced in the area of bankruptcy for many years and have helped thousands of people obtain a fresh start through Chapter 7. I am familiar with questions you might have, such as:
- What property will I lose?
- What can I keep?
- Will I qualify for Chapter 7?
- Will Chapter 7 stop creditors’ harassment?
- Can Chapter 7 help me keep my home?
- What happens to wage garnishments (or threats) under Chapter 7?
- Can they still take my car (or other assets) if I file for Chapter 7?
- What debts will be eliminated (discharged)?
- Which debts will I still have after bankruptcy?
- Should I consider debt reorganization?
- How long does it take?
- How does bankruptcy affect my credit and my future?
- How long does the bankruptcy stay on my credit record?
Addressing Your Important Concerns
Usually, my clients are most worried about what property they will lose if they file for Chapter 7. When you meet with me, we will talk in depth about your financial situation. I have worked with clients who want to protect every type of property, from cars and motorcycles to ATVs, trucks, trailers, jewelry, gun collections and other valuables.
At my law firm, clients are the priority. Your concerns are important to me, and I will use my experience and skill to help you eliminate as much debt as possible while keeping the property that matters to you.
For more information about Chapter 7 bankruptcy or property protection, contact me or visit my Frequently Asked Questions page.
Contact Roger A. Kraft, Attorney at Law, P.C. | Utah Debt Relief Attorney
To schedule a free initial consultation, call me at 801-871-8353 or 800-640-3207. You can also contact me online. Evening and weekend hours are available by appointment. My office is centrally located near all courthouses from Provo to Ogden. My rates are affordable, and I accept credit cards.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.